To view class cancellations, teacher/class changes and class descriptions, please click the link above. You can also buy classes from that link.
- Pre-registration is required for all classes as space is limited.
- Everyone is required to sign in prior to entering class, so please check in at the front desk. If this is your first visit we'll have a short form for you to complete.
- Classes will begin at their designated times and doors may be locked. Please be prompt.
- Remove your shoes before entering the yoga room. Lockers are provided in the changing room for all of your personal effects.
- We have studio mats you may borrow if you do not have a personal mat. Please use provided sanitizing spray when you are done.
- Turn off your cell phone even if its stored in the cubby with your personal effects.
- Notify the instructor of any injuries or medical conditions.
- If you must leave prior to class dismissal, please depart before the group's Savasana or final meditation.
- We are very sorry but you may not leave your child in the lobby of the spa while you do a class.
- Bring a positive attitude. There is no judgement or competition in yoga.
- Have fun and be patient with yourself.